The Morning of your Wedding Day
The day is here, yay! You are going to be walking down the aisle in just a few hours. Your makeup and hair people are already there getting you and your gals ready. You are surrounded by your people getting ready and you couldn’t be happier! In order to have a fantastic morning, here are a few lists of things you can do to prepare for the day, so you can just relax and enjoy your family and friends.
Here is a list of things to do before the day of:
- Having a timeline so you know what the schedule is! (Here are some more tips on timelines here.)
- Nails, it’s a great activity to do with all the girls before the wedding day.
- If your writing out your vows, go ahead and to that before!
- Get your ring clean and nice and sparkly!
- Steam your wedding dress and veil.
- Take the price tags off your shoes and jewelry.
- Break in your shoes around the house.
- Matching robes or button up shirts for hanging out in all morning are fantastic for photos!
- Designate who will clean up the getting ready room and when that needs to be done.
- Designate who will have your touch up lip color and extra bobbie pins for photographs.
- Designate who will have your any items you need throughout the day such as shoe options, dresses, keys.
- Go ahead and place tips in envelopes with their names on it. That way you don’t forget anyone and you don’t have to think about it the day of!
- Some tunes for y’all to hang out to!
- Have your overnight bag ready and where it needs to be.
- Gift/Card for your other half!
- Emergency Kit with bridesmaid’s essential items and who will have it close by.
JUST DON’T DO THESE THINGS:
- Spray tan… I know it’s tempting because we feel pale but your natural skin tone is so much more perfect in photographs!
- Get Burnt… we are all enjoying our friends and family but wear sunscreen, everywhere the two weeks before your wedding!
- Get your eyebrows waxed the day before… get that done at least a week before, just in case your skin acts weird.
- Eat weird Food!… you don’t want an upset tummy, so stay with some familiar things starting two days before your day.
A list of things to do on the morning of your wedding:
- Coffee, can’t do anything without starting with some coffee!
- Eating, you need to eat breakfast and lunch!
- Mimosas are encouraged!
- Yoga or Hike (great relaxing activity!)
- Drinking a bunch of water!
Bride List of items to have all collected and ready to be photographed while getting ready:
- Wedding Dress
- Cute Hanger
- Rings (all three are to be with bride so they can be photographed together)
- Bridesmaids Dresses on wooden hangers and their Shoes
- Invitation Suite
- Bridesmaids Gifts
- Letter/Gift From Hubby To Be (Make sure you don’t open it until a photographer is with you!)
Groom List of items to have all collected and ready to be photographed while getting ready:
- Cuff Links
- Groomsmen Gifts
- Letter/Gift From Wife To Be (Make sure you don’t open it until a photographer is with you!)